I can’t believe week 3 has already come and gone and that I only have 9 days left of a Month with Ina! See below for this week’s recap of recipes and don’t forget to follow along for daily updates on my Instagram–follow me at NewsforChews.
July 15: French Green Bean Salad with Warm Goat Cheese
- Link: https://www.foodrepublic.com/recipes/barefoot-contessa-swears-by-this-french-green-bean-salad-with-goat-cheese-recipe/
- Cookbook/page: Make it Ahead; page 72
- Notes: Anything goat cheese sign me up!
July 16: Lentil and Kielbasa Salad
- Link: https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/lentil-and-kielbasa-salad-7988658
- Cookbook/page: Cooking for Jeffrey; page 64
- Notes: Lentils were a little mushy after putting the dressing on, but still yummy–especially on top of a goat cheese baguette!
July 17: Pomegranate Cosmo
- Link: https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/pomegranate-cosmos-recipe-1945960
- Cookbook/page: Back to Basics; page 40
- Notes: Vodka, lime, pomegrante juice–refreshing and gorgeous to drink
July 18: Espresso Ice Cream
- Link: https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/espresso-ice-cream-recipe3-1946014
- Cookbook/page: Barefoot Contessa Family Style; page 140
- Notes: ZIIIING! I ate a bowl of this and bounced off the walls. Nothing like homemade ice cream!
July 19: Parmesan Chive Smashed Potatoes
- Link: https://barefootcontessa.com/recipes/parmesan-chive-smashed-potatoes
- Cookbook/page: Make it Ahead; page 176
- Notes: I loved how you smashed these potatoes. The melted parm just adds another taste level!
July 20: Roasted Salmon Tacos
- Link: https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/roasted-salmon-tacos-3742574
- Cookbook/page: Cooking for Jeffrey; page 118
- Notes: This will be on repeat, repeat, repeat!
July 21: Provencal Tomatoes
- Link: https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/provencal-tomatoes-recipe-1940879
- Cookbook/page: Barefoot Contessa Family Style; page 116
- Notes: A little effort (use a grapefruit spoon to get the seeds out) but these taste almost like little hot caprese bites
Favorite recipe of the week: Roasted Salmon Tacos